EPISODE 13 SHOW NOTES
If you’ve been around narcissists very much in your life, you may be afraid you’re turning into one too. I hear this a LOT from my clients, and they’re worried that they’re secretly a narcissist. If you’re asking yourself this question, chances are-you are not (narcs normally can not actually see or understand that they are one).
I do want you to really consider what the word ‘narcissist’ means to you though, and how it’s affecting you, and everything going on in your life.
In today’s episode, I’m talking more about:
- Using labels when it comes to the narcissists in your life, or those who are on the narc spectrum
- How you’re affected when you’re raised by narcissistic parents
- My personal narcissist tendencies that have come through in my own life
- The different types of narcissist tendencies
- How you can have compassion for the narc in your life, but not be afraid to shine your own light and celebrate your wins too
- Tools and techniques you can use to work through and manage your narcissist tendencies
No matter what kind of narc tendencies you have (whether it’s quite a few or hardly any), it’s great that you’re thinking about them (that’s the first step), and it’s also important to be aware of/find out what they are.
You have to be willing to dig into them (even if it’s painful), but you also HAVE to have plenty of self-compassion, love, and patience with yourself, and give yourself time to do the work.
If you’re ready to take your work to the next level and fast track your results, I would love to work with you in 1-1 coaching. We absolutely can make your post-narc life a reality, so let’s do it together!